Website Design and Development for Beginners
This course introduces students to basic web design using HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). The course does not require any prior knowledge of HTML or web design. Throughout the course students are introduced to planning and designing effective web pages; implementing web pages by writing HTML and CSS code; enhancing web pages with the use of page layout techniques, text formatting, graphics, images, and multimedia; and producing a functional, multi-page website.
The course topical outline provides a summary of course topics that can be used as a guide when progressing through the course. Students should have a general background in using a computer, managing files, and a basic knowledge of the Internet. Students should also be able to navigate to and within a website using a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. Students do not need to purchase any software for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to
1. Recognize and understand HTML web page elements
2. Know how to write HTML code
3. Understand and apply effective web design principles
4. Enhance web pages using text formatting, color, graphics, images, and multimedia
5. Incorporate forms into web pages
6. Understand and apply CSS to format web page elements
7. Plan, design, and publish a multi-page website
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have a good foundation in web design using HTML and CSS and will be prepared to study more advanced web design topics in the next level course, Advanced Web Design.
Will be uploaded soon
Our Student's reviews will be here soon..
Duration: 4 Weeks
Price:Tshs 399,000/=Enroll The Course